Fairhope Bay Dental is a full-service dental office, offering general, preventive, and cosmetic dentistry treatments for individuals and families in the Fairhope, AL area. From teeth cleanings to dental implants, Dr. Avery and our staff offer the services you need to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Complete Care for Your Family
- General Dentistry
- Periodontal care: Caring for your gums is just as important as maintaining healthy teeth! We can detect early signs of gingivitis, the first stage of periodontal disease, as well as treat more advanced stages of gum disease. With treatment, Dr. Avery can stop periodontal disease from spreading, protecting your teeth and gums from further infection.
- Fillings: Early detection of tooth decay is crucial for long-lasting oral health. When cavities are caught early, you can avoid infection, deep decay, tooth loss, and other dental issues. Dr. Avery can locate, clean, and fill cavities to stop tooth decay in progress.
- Dental crowns: A damaged or deteriorated tooth may require a dental crown. These restorations can also reinforce root canal-treated teeth and restore dental implants. Crowns serve as protective coverings for your teeth and offer lifelike results. They can be crafted from a variety of materials, including zirconia, ceramic, and porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM).
- Dental implants: If you lose teeth, it’s important to replace them. Dental implants act as artificial tooth roots and can prevent against shifting teeth or bone tissue loss in the jaw. Implants can be restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth whitening: Unlike over-the-counter options, professional teeth whitening can give you a whiter smile that’s up to eight shades lighter! Dr. Avery’s at-home and in-office methods are approved by the American Dental Association and are safe for patients with healthy teeth and gums.
- Porcelain veneers: Combining the effects of orthodontics, professional teeth whitening and dental bonding, porcelain veneers give truly dramatic results for patients looking for a total smile transformation.
- Dental bonding: Composite resin can fill chips in teeth, close gaps between unevenly spaced teeth, smooth uneven enamel, and give a more uniform color to discolored or stained teeth. Treatment is quick and non-invasive and can deliver dramatic results in a single office visit.
- Teeth alignment solutions: Dr. Avery offers both Invisalign® and Six Month Smiles® as an alternative to traditional orthodontics. Based on your expectations for treatment, Dr. Avery can help you determine the best method to straighten your smile.
- Preventive Care:
- Routinecleanings: Removing tartar and plaque and checking for signs of tooth decayor periodontal disease is one way we help patients stay proactive about theiroral health.
- X-rays:X-ray imaging helps Dr. Avery see what’s happening underneath the gum tissueand spot hidden infections earlier.
- Oralcancer screenings: A quick in-office exam is all it takes to check forsigns of oral cancer. Regardless of risk factors, every patient can receive aquick and non-invasive exam, which can offer peace of mind.
Connecting You to a Network of Specialists
We’re proud to offer so many treatments to our patients, but we know that sometimes patients require additional, more specialized care. As a part of the professional dental community in the Mobile Bay area, Dr. Avery can offer a trusted referral for another skilled practitioner if your situation calls for a dental specialist or oral surgeon.
For more information on our approach to comprehensive care, call our office at 251-928-9930.